A CULTURAL SCENE THAT'S SOMETHING TO SHOUT ABOUT

Paddington’s cultural attractions are distinctive, diverse and exciting. But with just 14.6% of people aware of what’s available, that leaves 85.4% who could be doing something fabulous in Paddington!

As a melting pot of history, culture and famous faces, Paddington is ripe to grow its reputation as a unique and contemporary centre for arts and culture. What may surprise visitors to Paddington most is its abundance of cultural experiences. It’s just a stone’s throw from the West End, and serves up many distinctive arts and culture events of its own. Have a laugh at the Canal Café Theatre, or enjoy the elaborate marionettes of Little Venice’s Puppet Barge. Explore the area’s architectural splendour or pause to contemplate the works at the Lisson and Subway galleries.

Bookworms will love Word on the Water, a 1920’s Dutch barge crammed with titles that also hosts regular live music and poetry events. If blockbusters are more your thing, three cinemas are within easy walking distance at Queensway, Bayswater and Marble Arch.